She got the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy813

Staff member
difficult child just called. . . she got the job. She was so excited.

She starts tomorrow morning. The owner called her a little while ago and said that they had planned on interviewing a few more people but that she had the most experience of anyone that they had talked to so they decided to just skip any more interviews and offered her the job. He said that he was excited that she was going to work there.

I haven't heard her so happy in a long time.

Thank you for the board juju. It must have done the trick.

~Kathy

Wow!!! That is really terrific news! I'm so happy for both you and your difficult child! She worked hard to get this job & she deserves some happiness. It is so good for us to hear good news for a change! Congratulations to your daughter! (and to you also, her biggest supporter).

Nancy

OMG OMG OMG.....I'm so sorry I was pessimistic. I should have kept you up. I am so excited for her AND for you. What a relief Kathy.

Hugs,
Nancy

A

AmericanGirl

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's amazing news!!!!!! SOOOO Happy for you all!!

Kathy813

Staff member
She just texted me that she was so excited. I texted back she deserved to be excited and proud of herself and that she had worked hard to get to this point.

I told her I was proud of her. I didn't realize that she had called them back this afternoon and told them that she understood from a business perspective that they needed to interview more people but that she wanted to make sure that they realized how interested she was in getting the position.

I think her persistence paid off. :bigsmile: