She is in labor!!!!

S

Signorina

So incredibly happy that it went well and that both momma & baby are healthy & bonding.

Congratulations to you all!!

PatriotsGirl

Thanks all!! I got to see them again today. He is so perfect and she is head over heels in love. She wants to have him in her arms the while time she is there. She is heartbroken to have to be separated from him. She said it will be by far, the hardest thing she has ever had to do. I pray it won't be for long!! It is so surreal to see her be a mommy...

And on another note, every time the nurses asked if she was in pain and if she wanted percocet, she said no thank you and that she was fine. I would have thought she would take advantage of being able to have something.

She and the baby get released tomorrow...I can't imagine the pain she will go through being away from him for even a day... :-(

Bunny

Maybe this was what she needed. Her baby is her reason to get clean and stay clean. I'm praying for all of you, but especially that beautiful little baby boy. I'm hoping that he gets his mommy back soon.

Nancy

PG I am very surprised the nurses would be asking if she wanted percocet. While I am thrilled she said no that bothers me they do not take the patients drug abuse background into account.

PatriotsGirl

I have to spend the night at the hospital with the baby. Because difficult child had a slight temp when Connor was born, they had to test for infection and he cannot be released until tomorrow..
But difficult child had to go back to the jail today. The nurses did their best to take their time discharging her, staking as much as possible. Heartbreaking. She did not let Connor leave her side in the bed the whole time she was here. She was being such a good mother. I heard her talking to him today about regrets and how thankful she was that he was healthy. Everyone commented how they saw the pure love she has for this boy. She called me as soon as she got back to the jail just to ask how he was, hear him over the phone and tell him how much she loved and missed him already. I have cried with her all day. It is so unbelievably heartbreaking!!!! Even the nurses were crying for her...
Dear God, I pray she is reunited with him as fast as possible...
Meanwhile, I am here lying next to him, looking at him in awe. He is actually here and I am positively bursting with love!!! He is just so absolutely perfect. So beautiful...

(I do see the presumed father in him - his eyes and eyebrows - first thing I noticed after he was born. His eyes & difficult child's nose..)

Congrats to all PG. It's amazing what the love of a child can do. My Sweet Bets had just been released from jail when she found out she was pregnant. It literally changed her life. She has been clean and sober for 16 months and is the best mamma. Praying for the most positive outcome for everyone. Enjoy that sweet baby! Blessings to all.
:smile:

PatriotsGirl

She is so devastated. It is tearing my heart in two...I cannot imagine her pain. We have all fallen head over heels for this little sweet man. I cry just thinking about how she is feeling.

husband babysat yesterday, held him, cooed and told him that he loves him. He has to go out of town for the week and he is hating it. He has been such a huge help this weekend!! I am completely exhausted but I look at this little face and I know it has all been worth it.
I am going to email the judge. I want to plead that she be allowed to be on house arrest here with her son while waiting for rehab placement. I will be here the whole time and I can bring them both to the rehab when it is time. She has given birth and has now had her heart ripped out. I am hoping after I show the judge the pictures of her with him, he will allow her to be on house arrest with me. I don't see why they wouldn't allow that...