Shelby Pics

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh!!! Her is jest a sweet wittle bitty purty girl, yesh she is!! How could anyone resist such charm and grace! :D

by the way thanks for asking about Callie. But I think you ended up with the right little girl for you. Callie has a new home with a large family, plenty of kids, on a farm. She took to them immediately.

Lothlorien

Yes, Missy and Mighty are loving on her....especially Missy. husband was a little miffed that I sprung this on him, but he's in love and said thanks for doing this, because this filled a hole after Laney passed away. He's totally in love with Miss Shelby. She's so sweet. She really is one of the sweetest little pups. She loves her crate and sleeps through the night and doesn't whine at all.

We just put up a dog run outside. I found it on Craigslist for $75., which is truly a huge bargain.

Now, if I could only train her not to eat worms and mulch and to not go into the laundry room and pull socks, underwear and bathroom rugs down the stairs. She's a nut! She's so cute and it's hard not to laugh at her. It was really funny to just listen to the kids play with her and just belly laugh at the puppy antics. She really has brought a unique type of joy to the house.

busywend

She is ADORABLE!!!!

I swear my mom's new pup saved her marriage! They have so much to talk about now with the little one bouncing about!