She's back in the psychiatric hospital

Wiped Out

Staff member
BBK,
Happy Birthday to Tink! Sending many prayers and hugs to you and Tink. I remember when my difficult child turned 8 in the psychiatric hospital. We were able to get a pass for 2 hours to take him to a fast food place for dinner.

Oh you guys...I went to a family therapy session with Tink today. She got IN my face and told me that I was punishing her by putting her in the hospital, and that my intention was to keep her away from her dad. She told me that it was my fault that she couldn't see him, and that he would never just stop seeing her because she "knows her dad".

I get that she is sick. I get that she is angry at him and directing her anger towards me because I am the safe one. I am just so sick of being the safe one. I do everything for her. My life revolves around her. And daddy is the hero. Daddy does no wrong in her eyes, and I'm the meanie that NEVER lets her do this or ALWAYS makes her do that. I may be a mom but I am human, and the things she said today really hurt.

Nine years old today....I'm halfway there...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
BBK, I hope you can really find a way to use this break from her as a healing respite for yourself. I can appreciate how weary you must feel.

((((Hugs))))