She's been found.....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Rec'd a call about 20 minutes ago ~ kt's been found & is being taken to the hospital to be checked out.

That's all I know so far; not really sure yet what hospital she's being taken to. I've been up all night so I'm going to catch some sleep before all the calls & demands on my attention start.

Thank you all for your prayers, bead rattling, good thoughts & the like. Once again the board mojo worked.

You ladies are the best.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
What a RELIEF! I hope nothing serious happened while she was loose. Guess they'll be needing to keep better measures in place so she can't do this again. Ugh. Hope todday isn't too chaotic for you. At least she's safe now.

((((Hugs))))

DammitJanet

Whew! Bad Ktbug, Bad! Hugs, squeezes, Hugs, shakes till her teeth rattle, and hugs some more. You cant be doing things like that!

klmno

Thank goodness! I'm so glad to hear that she seems to be ok but is being checked out. I hope you can rest some now.

donna723

Thank God she's been found! I can't even imagine how relieved you must be! I hope that now you can get some much needed rest.

susiestar

Roll With It
Thank GOD!!! I hope and pray that she is OK and that they can put her in a lock-down unit for awhile.

Keep us posted as to how she is doing. I am so sorry she did this. I really hope there are no lasting effects. Are you open to the morning-after pill if it is warranted? It is something to think about. She is way too young to handle having a child, in my opinion.

Rest as much as you can. I am sure the calls will start soon. Vent here if you need to - I recommend NOT venting to your "fix-it" family.

DDD

I'm sorry I just signed on and am reading after the facts. Do know that I sincerely send hugs and best wishes to you and yours. DDD

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I am so happy and sad for her. I wasn't on board last night so I am just catching up. I hope they can get her stable and feeling a bit better.

Get some rest.