She's pregnant

svengandhi

Oh, Nancy, I am so saddened and sorry to hear this news. I won't pretend that I believe that every baby is a blessing because I think it's not right to bring babies into the world when you are unable to take care of them at even the most basic level. My heart breaks for you because I know how hard you have worked over the years to get difficult child on the path to adulthood.

I hope that difficult child reconsiders and has the abortion. If not, I hope that this is the wake up call that she needs to think about someone beside herself - her future child.

Good luck.

DammitJanet

Nancy I want you to know that you have been on my mind and in my prayers ever since you posted this. You know how much I love you and your blasted daughter. Even though I dont know the child she has become part of my heart after all of these years. I simply cannot help it. Plus when you hurt, I hurt.

I do remember how I felt when I got the new about Keyana. I was not happy. And to tell you the truth, I am none to happy about this new one. It took me awhile to wrap my head around grands. I came around.

Im not saying that you will or should. Honestly, I think the best thing that could happen in this case because of what is going on with your daughter is if she doesnt have this baby. Im afraid for the child. Maybe its a false positive or she will party too hard and miscarry. Maybe that will open her eyes to what she is doing. I hate to want that for her but I also dont want a child being born with problems. I dont know. I just know Im worried about you and I hate what has happened and I love you.

Nancy

sniff sniff I love you too Janet. It's not a false positive, of that I am sure. I don't think everything is hunky dorey with the boyfriend from the snooping I did on the cell bill and fb. I keep hoping he disappears now so maybe she will make another choice.

Nancy

DammitJanet

Hope so. If nothing else, if he disappears, she may at least grow up and not be stuck with a loser butt deadbeat dad hanging around. Even if she has the baby and he is gone she wont have time to do anything but take care of it if he isnt around. Not if she has one ounce of sense in her head and I actually trust she does. Im thinking that if he goes away, then when she has that baby and its put in her arms...maybe she will decide to grow up...in that one moment.

Nancy

husband talked to her today. She went to the free clinic and is 8 weeks pregnant. Everyone she talked to told her to keep it and she is. She applied for food stamps and housing subsidies and free health coverage. The babies daddy is supposedly moving in with her in November.

This is sick sick sick.

Nancy

Kathy813

Staff member
Oh Nancy, I am so, so sorry to hear this. Last time I was on the site your difficult child was doing well and I was so happy for you. I completely understand your feelings and would feel the same way, too. I have always made it very clear that I will not raise my difficult child's children. I just could not start over again . . . especially if the baby was another difficult child.

I'm sending hugs.

~Kathy

Sunlight

Nancy
Ant has had three children to three different women. two of those kids live with him and he is a good father to them. He married the mother of the third child this month. When the first child was on the way I was heartsick. it took a while but that child is now 7 and is the reason Ant turned his life around. A child is a blessing. Your daughter might not be thinking clearly about it all, but she is seeing a doctor. perhaps being under this doctor's care will keep her drug and alcohol free. If she decides to give the child up, don't have her have an abortion...email me and I will take the child no questions asked. I said that to every woman who was pregnant with my grandkids. One did give me the child and when Ant got out of prison..he went to court and paid for the process, was evaluated and got full sole custody..with my blessing.

I am in constant contact with the mother of my other grandson. I would take them in if they needed it but they don't. I know you are in shock and worried, but you took in your daughter thru adoption...and gave her love and a home when she needed it. She is going to need you more than ever in her life now. ((HUGS))

Last edited:

Star*

call 911........call 911
She is certainly determined to teach herself ALL the hardest lessons in life isn't she? Perhaps like Janet said......this will be a good, turning-point, eye opening, maturation beginning for her in stead of doing the negative projection thought process and seeing only what could be the worst.

As for your feelings? I can only imagine the hurt, but I know you ----when the shock wears off? You're going to be the ABSOLUTE best Grandma/Nana/MeMaw or like Suz Mimi - ever. (insert grin here)

Hugs & Love
Suz