Shhhh.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
:secretive:
Its another SHHHHHHH post.

difficult child 1 doesn't like me to brag on him, but I just can't help myself.

In addition to being "da bomb" in the Marines for 2009, he has also earned marine of the quarter in a couple of categories for first quarter 2010! I'm so proud of him.

Shhhhhh.

:secretive:

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Wow! That's awesome!

So....what's the secret to all this good news lately? Sounds like there are some new, more positive "vibes" at home...

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Wow! That's awesome!

So....what's the secret to all this good news lately? Sounds like there are some new, more positive "vibes" at home...

Who knows. Tide change, maybe? That and I'm just not posting the other ridiculous BS. The Brooms are all so off the wall, I'm not sure there's any humor left. But alas, never fear, the Broom Closet Chronicles are still in full production.

Always knew difficult child 1 could move mountains...problem was getting him to set his mind to something (ok, anything). Quite obviously, he has set his mind to something. lol Willfulness is not always a bad trait. If they make it to adulthood without you killing them, it can come in handly now and again.

And I've just been beating husband. Ok, j/k.

PS - I should add, tho, that easy child/difficult child was here on Wednesday and the only drama we had with her and/or her mother this week was that hideous black camisole. She wore it to school, to gym, to our house after school, all night, slept in it and her bra, and was going to wear it again yesterday. But husband dealt with that and her mom didn't speak to me, so all was well in my happy little world.

Last edited: