Shopping to support the site?

F

flutterbee

I'm going to order something from Amazon and am not sure how to do on the new board so that it helps the site.

Any help?

Fran

Former desparate mom
Heather, I click on the tab that says Bookstore then go to the home page of amazon.com. It's great way to shop.

F

flutterbee

Thanks, Fran. I did see that, but wanted to make sure cd.com would get credit for it by doing it that way.

I'm going to order The Heroin Diaries and the companion soundtrack by Sixx A.M. It's Nikki Sixx's autobiography and a portion of the proceeds go to Running Wild in the Night, a fundraising initiative founded by Sixx that benefits Covenant House, which helps homeless and troubled youth get off the streets.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Very cool way to help out.
I do a lot of amazon.com shopping. Anything I can do to help the site stay running.

klmno

Can we order anything, as long as it is with a sponsor listed on the board, and it help the board?

For some reason, I'm having computer issues and can't see avatars or icons lately- it's not just this site though, it's anything on the web. Anyone know what I can do about it?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm glad you asked this Heather. easy child was asking me about it just yesterday. She often ordered thru the old board so cd would get credit and wanted to make sure it was the same before placing another order.

Hugs

R

runawaybunny

Thank you so much for remembering that there are costs associated with keeping this site online.

After our major software overhaul I thought it was most important to make sure all of the infrastructure was working correctly before adding the revenue stuff back into the site.

As you can see Amazon and Google ads are back. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Thanks again for remembering to support the site by supporting our sponsors.

:peaceful: