Showing off again...

klmno

Wow!! They look so happy and healthy- NOW I know where to send difficult child!!

(He'll be there in 3 1/2 weeks- I need a couple of days with him home first to hug him and get his clothes ready. He eats a lot- I'll send a few bucks for groceries.)

Thanks soooooo much!!

PS I hear that when there are a lot of difficult child's running amuck and fireworks are going off and the pets are freaking, valium will help. (Just thought you might want to prepare yourself.)

Andy

Ditto - very nice group picture - is it easy to get them all smiling at the same time? I only have two and I don't know if I could get them to both smile if they were that close together.

I love their smiles - You can just see how each is so special in their own way.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Good looking kids! And, looking at the picture of Tink with THREE hulking big brothers, I can't help but think that any boys that come sniffing around.......are in for it! LOL

susiestar

Roll With It
What a beautiful family. You can tell that Tink and the boys are all related, and that Copper and Tink have the same smile.

They look so happy. I am glad they all have YOU in their lives!!

Susie

nvts

They all look so happy, I can't help but think that they wouldn't be if you hadn't called the mom! You have so much to be proud of BBK!

You've done so much good for all of these kids, and I'll bet their mom loves the break every once and a while too!

Beth

Star*

call 911........call 911
It's really odd -

Your girls look like you, but they are yours......
And the boys look like you too. And ......they are YOURS.

GEORGEOUS!