Sigh... Why?

witzend

I got a text from M this afternoon.

M: "I quit my job at S and I start a new job Thursday and another interview tomorrow."

(Never mind how many times we have told him - and been right - that you don't interview for a job when you already have one that you are just starting. Put your efforts into the job you have. Bi-Polar, anyone?)

W: "What's the new job?"

M: "Cooking".

W: "Where at?"

End of conversation. So I called husband. He had the same conversation. What the...? I don't care where he is working so long as it's legal.

Why? I know, I know - it doesn't matter "why". But seriously. Why can't he tell me where his job is at? There's always got to be a drama, and I always have to be too closed minded about what he's doing to be trusted with details. Riiight...

buddy

oh wow, sorry for the worry you feel. Cooking what? that might give a clue (hopefully not illegal as you said)

witzend

Jeez, Buddy I hadn't even thought of that! He's living with his other Grandma, so I doubt that would be happening. But you never know. I figure he's working in a strip club and doesn't want to tell us. If so, I wouldn't care. Ogglers have to eat, too.

buddy

Jeez, Buddy I hadn't even thought of that! He's living with his other Grandma, so I doubt that would be happening. But you never know. I figure he's working in a strip club and doesn't want to tell us. If so, I wouldn't care. Ogglers have to eat, too.

Sorry, I thought that is what you meant. I love that...ooglers need to eat too, yup I suppose they do.

lovemysons

Witz,
I sure can relate to the vagueness from a difficult child son. Both of mine avoid telling me everthing. Maybe they don't want my input...I dunno. Maybe they want to feel like they have the situation completely under control without it being my business.

Just hoping your son's new job situation is a positive one.
LMS

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Yes. Ooglers have to eat too. And for a 25 yr old guy, working in a strip club would seem like a dream job. lol

I think at this point my response to him would have to be.............

And you're telling me this because??

Elsieshaye

I get the same vagueness, partial-truth telling and shifting story lines from my difficult child too. It's crazy-making. Sending you hugs.

Nancy

Witz, sounds just like my difficult child. She thrives on the drama in her life. She's had three different jobs in the past months.

Nancy