Silly easy child video

Star*

call 911........call 911
OMG ABBEY -

THAT was absolutely the coolest video I have ever seen a teenager make.

First of all it's an A++ on education and information
It's an A+++ on creativity

BRAVO kids - I mean the first thing that made me laugh was the boy cocking the "very obviously fake" shotgun.

Then when you son leaps up onto that wall =very cleverly done. Although since he IS your kid - he could have secret hidden superpowers -??? I digress his superpowers do not include protection from fakey shot gun.

And then the tunes - VERY good choices. AC/Difficult Child - So our kids DID listen to us huh? Sweet.

I especially loved at the end when the other boy starts playing his guitar and the dog - just keeps looking back and leaves - What a scream.

Thanks for sharing this Abbey - I thoroughly enjoyed watching it -

Even if I wasn't in the class.

BRAVO guys.

Abbey

Spork Queen
The funny thing is the wall sequence was done in reverse. They filmed it backwards, but you'd never know.

He's so creative. I wish he'd pick on that.

Abbey

DDD

What I can see and hear is terrific but my work computer is not working right. I'll have to look at home. by the way, what happened with the obsessed girlfriend?? DDD

Abbey

Spork Queen
Supposedly broke up...we'll see. She got home yesterday for spring break and was at the house.

easy child says he is committed to not retaining the relationship. Again...we'll see. I hope he is strong enough.

Abbey

trinityroyal

What a blast

It's funny...I figured that the wall sequence must have been done backward, just because of the height of the brick wall. But WOW, they did such a good job with it you can't really tell.

What amazing creativity.

Trinity

meowbunny

Super job! The wall sequence definitely was mind boggling. He did the feet perfectly to make it look like he was jumping up, not down. I agree that the dog was hysterical.

Star*

call 911........call 911
How could any girl break up with HIM? HE IS TOTALLY A HOTTIE~!
(said like a loving Auntie not a pervert)

Abbey

Spork Queen
I bugged easy child for weeks to send me the link to the video. I thought it was so cool. I never got to do anything like that in school.

The dog is not ours...his friend's. I thought it was funny how he just hung around during the filming. (Did you see him playing the dog like a guitar?):tongue:

The brick wall is 6 feet high. easy child is 6'5" so I suppose he could hop it, but yes...it was done in reverse.

He's working on another film. Will update.

Abbey

mstang67chic

Going Green
I hope they got an A+ for that, it was AWESOME! I agree though, the part where the dog got up and left when they started on the guitars....hysterical!!! And the look on the dog's face...OMG!!! :rofl:

6'5"? And I thought MINE was tall. Sheesh. I bet he's hollow too and eats constantly.

Abbey

Spork Queen
easy child could eat you under the table. He is NON-STOP. Now, bring along a half dozen of his friends...I'll be in the poor house before you know it.

We have a recording studio at home. easy child and friends love messing with it. Sometimes I have to plug my ears as I don't want to hear what they are 'rapping' to or about. easy child's one friend is about 5 foot tall and totally emaciated looking. But, this kid can sing and rap like you wouldn't imagine. It's such opposite what you whould think by looking at him. Probably 90 pounds, pasty white complection, sunkun eyes... (He's the one I plug my ears to. too much information) I actually think if there is anyone who can make it in this industry, he would be it. He would shock people because he's totally oppositie of what you see on TV.

It's spring break, so I'm sure I'll be hearing a lot more of this.

Abbey

DDD

I loved it too.......yes, I finally got to see it all!
Fingers crossed that he can deep six girlfriend! DDD

Abbey, OMG.

The shotgun (and his "danger zone)...how funny is that?
The wall sequence..clever!
And the whole Mr. Roboto thing had me in stitches. Playing the dog like a guitar, peeking around the corner to play the piano...

And then to have OUTTAKES during the credits! How fun!

OK, wanna know how lame I am? I know that the song that they played during the outtakes was on a Spongebob episode.

Because MY kid is 7.

Fantastic job, that video was terrific.