Silly little dog

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
This morning when easy child got up she felt worse than yesterday. So I brewed some tea and made her some dry toast. As she sat there consuming them our poodle started to beg for her toast. I looked at him and said your not sick leave her alone.

Darn if that dog didn't go cough cough sneeze. In the most fake little way I have ever seen. He has never done anything like it. I about fell on the floor from laughing. So did husband and easy child for that matter. He was just too darn cute about it. So he got a piece of bread.

He is the tiniest little poodle and we got him after he had been badly abused. Maybe that is a trick we didn't know about but darn if it wasn't just what we all needed at 6 this morning while assessing easy child's health.

It really was funnier in person than I am making it sound.

Beth

Star*

call 911........call 911
He would not be a difficult child poodle would he? With his little fake cough and sneeze?

Hmmmmm

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
I am not sure. It was just darn cute the way he did it. I mean when I say you are not the one sick and he looks me square in the eye and does that he very easily could have been one of the difficult children trying to prove he too needed something.

Beth

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Too cute.

Maybe he's a lil difficult child person pretending to be a poodle? :rofl:

Our inside dogs haven't quite figured out that their not people. You should see the look on Molly's face when some doggie instinct or other comes over her. She looks shocked. lol

Would've been priceless to get on film.

donna723

That's a pretty slick dog you've got there! Mine have never tried coughing to get sympathy but it's probably only because it hasn't occurred to them yet.

My first Boston, Ms. Rudy, could squeeze out real tears when she wanted to look really pitiful, usually when there was something she wanted really bad and wasn't getting it. She'd squinch her eyes up tight and blink very rapidly, and pretty soon there were real little tears puddling up in her eyes. She faked a limp one time too.