since we are sharing pics...can you see these?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I can see it too! Q is a very handsome young man! Thanks for sharing, I love having images to place with names. :)

klmno

I love the photo of both of you- he looks so happy! You're giving him a great childhood- I can tell by all the various things you're exposing him, too, along with all the things you posst here about. He's a very lucky boy!

Malika

Nice pictures, Buddy. You look younger in the later photos :) Your theory about the attractiveness of difficult children seems to hold water (I've got one too). Bizarre, huh? Happy Christmas.

BusynMember

Wow! You are a cute pair. Q is a gorgeous, absolutely stunning little boy. I showed the picture to Jumper, who is always interested in seeing other families where not everyone looks the same, and she squealed, "Aw! He is SO CUTE!" So it's not just me. That's two votes.

HMBgal

What a looker! Oh, and your son, too:bigsmile: Hope you have a great holiday! My husband got the flu day before yesterday, so we scaled back our big celebration to just immediate family. I was worried about my grandson doing something really disruptive, so even though husband is sick (and feeling better), I'm more relaxed than usual.

buddy

thanks everyone! He is cute I agree, since I didn't make him, I can brag right?? lol. He wanted to get so tan this year and he is only now fading...so funny. He has this really white butt (shh h dont tell I said that, lol)

DDD

Not only is a handsome dude, he has an inviting look about him. Makes you just want to go hug him even though he is too big to accept hugs from strangers..and too smart to allow it. I can't put my finger on what "exactly" it is but I find him unusally endearing. His Mom is a "looker" too. Hugs DDD

Star*

call 911........call 911
With a smile like that? You had better buckle down Mom....He's going to be a grown up heartbreaker too! You are lovely!

Merry CHristmas!

klmno

All I know is that I saved it as a jpeg file and some other sort of file but I can't copy and paste- what exactly did you click on to put it on the post? All I see is an option to make it a URL- WTH does that mean and how do you do it?