since we are sharing pics...can you see these?

buddy

I just went to my flickr page and copied the web address. I put the web addy in my post. So when I look at this thread all I see is the words flickr: deequin's Photostream

And there are no pics here. I thought you had to click on the web addy I put in and then go to that site. What you did is what I did first and it did't work. then I tried to use my snapfish which I did before and it worked , but didn't this time so I opened a flickr account because I saw it worked for someone else.

I noticed some people do have pics right here in the post and others it shows up as a link. Now I am wondering if it depends on the individual persons browser as to how it shows up on the other end. Anyone else know?

klmno

OK -thanks! I guess my first issue is that I don't have a flicker page or anything else like that. Maybe that's the only way to do it. No big deal, I guess.

buddy

Oh and that is super easy to do, totally free. I like snapfish for sharing with frequent family etc... really easy. And I get tons of free prints through them. But flickr is nice too...and just a little different.

InsaneCdn

I noticed some people do have pics right here in the post and others it shows up as a link. Now I am wondering if it depends on the individual persons browser as to how it shows up on the other end. Anyone else know?
I think it depends on your BOARD settings... prefs and such.

buddy

oh I dont remember setting anything like that so I am going to check. do you mean the person posting's settings....because i have some pics coming through and some are coming thru as links.