sledding

Jena

difficult child and I went sledding yesterday, wow it was so much fun! I forgot how much fun stuff like that can be!

Unfortunately our sled was frozen so it took like a half hour to defrost it with buckets of hot water and de icing it. I also forgot what a bad back I have lol.

She enjoyed it, there was def some anxiety there moreso than other years we have done the sledding thing, yet i think she got some fun out of it.

She kept saying my butt cheeks are frozen! LOL. butt cheeks, where does she get these words from?

So, I woke up today and wow I'm aching just a bit, I guess the backwards slide down the hill where i almost crashed into a tree and toppled over wasn't necessary, yet she was begging for me to do it!! :)

Anyone else doing anything in the snow with their difficult child's??

Today we may attempt ice skating, by monday i'll be in a full body brace :tongue:

susiestar

Roll With It
We are alternating between days that are freezing and days that are in the 50-60 degree range, so no cold weather activities here! Have fun for me!

Star*

call 911........call 911
(takes the sled, wipes sweat from her brow and runs across her Southern 50 degree yard into a mud pit)

Gosh thanks for being the envy of my household there frozen cheeks! :tongue: