SLSH....how are you guys?

mstang67chic

Going Green
I was thinking of you all and noticed there hadn't been any recent updates so wanted to check in. Post when you can but know we are all thinking of you and praying/rattling beads, etc.

Sending lots of hugs for you all. :group-hug:

slsh

member since 1999
It's been an exceptionally difficult week. Beyond surreal. I'm having panic attacks again. thank you is ... alternating between grief-stricken and ... I don't know what. Diva and husband seem to be faring a bit better. B's step-dad is indirectly threatening thank you, to the point we filed an informational report with- our local PD. One of our more twisted moments of levity was standing PD parking lot, when we realized officer said not much PD can do, but if "something" happens, they'll at least have someplace to start in terms of investigating. Ummm.... thanks?

Suicide is just brutal on the survivors. The what if's, why's, and just gut-wrenching sense of loss. Every song reminds me of her, and music used to be my refuge. thank you's too. He's read several books this week, just to fill his mind with something else. I honestly don't know what this is going to do to him long term. Not like he started out on the steadiest of footing.

Quite frankly, it's just been :censored2:. The only comfort I have is knowing that the grief will ease, eventually. And thank you's friends have been good about being with- him. He's talking to me, and I assume to them, so.... can only hope he's up for the long haul. Refused therapy, etc.

One day at a time.

Thanks for thinking of us. Keep thank you in your thoughts - he needs all the good vibes he can get.

klmno

I feel for you and thank you. I had a coworker who's son also worked at our office for a while then committed suicide and the devastation it brings to everyone really is surreal- just as you said. ((HUGS))