Sniff Sniff...was just watching Animal Planet

DammitJanet

you know...those Animal Cop shows...and I realized suddenly that I wasnt watching what Jamie does anymore. It just hit me like a ton of bricks.

The one that was on was in Miami and they used trucks just like his...or I guess I should say the one he had....gulp gulp gulp.

Friday was his last day on that job. Yeah they have to hold his position until he gets back off active duty but gosh...now I have to live for the next however many months...or years...with him being back as active duty military again instead of my beloved animal cop.

He will be here on Monday and then he has to report for duty on the 4th of November. Guess I need to change my signature again. Sigh.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
(((((hugs)))))) Janet.

You be sure to tell Jamie that this board Auntie is mighty mighty proud of him and thanks him for what he's doing. Although I wish he didn't have to go again too. :(

DammitJanet

I think I am doing ok. I will probably hold everything together until I have to watch him board the plane heading over. From November till that happens he will just be training here in my state so it wont be that bad on me. Although I will have my daughter in law and Hailie here for a month...lol. Billie is the motormouth of the south. Between her and Jamie they make my ears bleed cause they never stop talking! I have no doubt whatsoever that Hailie is gonna be hyperactive. She simply cant miss with those genes.

I have no idea how I am gonna keep a spoiled, fussy, active toddler entertained for a month...lol.

susiestar

Roll With It
((((((((hugs))))))))

Tell Jamie that I am so proud of him, and will keep him in my prayers daily for his safety and his family. I HATE that he has to go back over there, but am very proud of him for stepping up to this responsibility.

Janet, post here anytime you need to about this. I know you have to stay calm until he is gone, so as not to upset him, but remember we are here anytime you need to let it out. Also, you have my number!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Give him my ultimate respect. He's got more guts than I do.

As far as the toddler? Sticker books. Little ones LOVE stickers and if they can make a book of them, it's a great behavior therapy..

Abbey