So Abbey................

KTMom91

Terry, those tiles are beautiful!

Abbey, it's still around 80 degrees here. I don't think I would do well in snow country. I would have to wear shoes and a coat.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I had a friend years ago who grew pot plants in his backyard. Get this - he's out of town and someone broke into his house. Police came because a neighbor saw it happening...don't catch the guy. But, just at that precise time my friend comes home and sees these huge plants laying in his driveway and the cops waiting. So HE gets arrested, not the robber. Talk about bad luck.

Abbey

mstang67chic

Going Green
Pffft....he should have planted them in horse weeds....really hard to spot then.

er...not that I know about that or anything.

Durn hippie parents

Abbey

Spork Queen
I would have LOVED to have hippie parents. No, get German strict ones. Luck of the draw.

Stang, you crack me up.

Abbey

TerryJ2

STAAAAAARRRR!!!! HEATHERRRRRRR!!!!
ROFL!!!!

Okay, Mstng, if you don't send me pot leaves, I can paint you "something" from my yard. I've got ginko leaves, Japanese maple (aka pot), regular maple, oak, tulip poplar, acorns and pinecones to choose from.
The tiles are 6" sq or 12" square.

If you guys get me arrested I'll never forgive you ...

:cigarsmoker: (Note: This is a Smiley smoking pot.)

mstang67chic

Going Green
And isn't it amazing that we can go from talking about cold weather and snotty noses to the best place to hide illicit plants.

Go figure.

F

flutterbee

And when you pour a teaspoon of vinegar in the plants and they die my dad gets really mad.

*whistles*

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Well then, I guess I'm in the I-Had-A-Pothead-For-A-Dad Club, too! Except I guess you could say it was my fault he became one...

We had a huge vacant field behind our tract of homes where my brother and I would play in the 5-foot tall weeds every summer, making forts and mazes and whatnot. Well, one year I found a little clearing where someone had some little seedlings in a big plastic mixing bowl. So I thought I'd take the bowl home and show my folks -- they sorta looked like baby tomato plants. But the more I looked at them, the more I thought maybe they weren't really tomato plants. I showed my parents and asked them if they thought they were pot plants -- and my dad said he thought they might be. He'd just gotten into growing hydroponic veggies, so he decided to transplant the little plants into his buckets. And viola! My dad the pothead was born! Needless to say, mom was NOT happy. Especially a year or so later when she found out I'd pinched a bit here and there from dad's stash in his top drawer.

Thank goodness that's the worst she ever found out about...

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
I absolutely can not fathom my father doing anything of that sort. Now my grandmother on my moms side might be another story. She was an interesting lady.

beth

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Yeah, I think we were all a little surprised at dad. But looking back, he had a lot of anxiety problems (agoraphobic, among other things), so it probably made him feel a lot better in that regard. Not sure what motivated him to finally stop. Probably fear of getting caught (he's still very paranoid).

mstang67chic

Going Green
A paranoid pot head? Never heard of such a thing! LOL

Actually that reminds me of a funny. When I was still living at home, I had a date with a very small town cop. Mom didn't think I should tell Dad and I thought she was out of her mind. So.....a few days ahead of time I told him. He glared at me for a moment, started mumbling and muttering and stomped out to the garage. A couple of hours later he came back in and walked from one end of the house to the other muttering "probable cause, probable cause" picking things up left and right whether they were or not. I didn't dare laugh out loud but it was the funniest thing I ever saw. Turns out he didn't really have to worry much. That particular cop came to the house, picked me up and then we headed to the liquor store where he bought me booze. (I was 17). I doubt he was going to care about a bit of weed.