So either the CPAP is working REALLY well now...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
or husband's undx'd mood disorder is ramping up again.

He's been on the CPAP three weeks now. But apparently he's been waking up at 4:30am every day for the past week. Just waking up. This morning he decided to wake ME up too. I just about smacked him. I think the hypersexual issues are coming out again (ugh). At least he's not explosively angry like he used to be.

I think we need to get his Trileptal bumped back up ASAP, but unfortunately he can't get in to see his neuro until the end of March (we'll ALL be mad by then) and this guy doesn't like to treat people over the phone (another ugh).

I'm thinking I may call the neuro myself and ask if husband can go back up on the Trileptal like we'd planned last month since his fatigue has improved (and that was the original reason for lowering it). He had a doozy of a seizure last weekend, so he still needs to go up for that purpose, too.

Some day.... SOME DAY MY FAMILY MEMBERS WILL ALL BE STABLE!!! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

DammitJanet

Ok gvc...I had to chuckle at your hubby waking you up at 4:30 am. Mine does too. Of course, he has to get up at that time to go to work every day but he still reaches over and pesters me for the same reasons you are talking about. I am so not interested at that time of the day. Im definitely not a morning or a "wake me up" person. Im more likely to beat him! Of course, the other part of this is that because he wakes so early, he goes to bed extremely early and I am still awake so we never seem to match! lol.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
It's just so NOT typical for him, Janet, the waking up at that hour COMBINED with the, ahem, attention he was seeking, that it has me thinking this is sort of a red flag.

husband has been going to bed early for a loooong time because of a variety of issues. I think part of it is him not wanting to deal with the kids and their evening issues, and part is the fatigue from the obvious apnea he had. Part was probably depression, too.