So Glad It Is Over Worst Christmas Ever

klmno

I'm sorry.... I wish you didn't have to go thru this and I truly cannot imagine the hurt your family must be feeling right now. Please keep us posted and know that you are in our thoughts...

Fran

Former desparate mom
Oh Steph! how sad. What a terrible thing to happen for little Bailey and all of you.
Hugs, hugs and more hugs.

lovemysons

Dear Steph,
I am so sorry to hear the latest. I got your email the other day and had been praying over and over again for healing for a miracle. Again just so sorry.

You and family remain in my thoughts and prayers,
Love and hugs to you,
Tammy

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh, Steph I'm so very very sorry. I know little Bailey already meant so much to the whole family. I was praying so hard for a miracle for this little baby girl. You and the whole family will be in my prayers.

(((((hugs)))))

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ah, Steph...how sad for all involved. I can't even imagine. What an interesting comment from difficult child wanting to bury those things with Bailey. I think it's appropriate and might make the healing process a small bit easier.

Hugs to you all.

Abbey

LittleDudesMom

Steph,

I am so sorry. What a sad time for the entire family. I will add your sister and her husband to my prayer list. Prayers for peace for your family.

Sharon

trinityroyal

Steph,

I am so very sorry. My condolences to your entire family.
And to have to deal with RSD on top of everything else.

Sending many hugs and prayers.

Trinity

DDD

I haven't read all the replies but wanted to extend my condolences to your family. Also want to say that I really am impressed with your SO. When you guys first hooked up I didn't feel all "warm and fuzzy" about the guy BUT the longer you are together the more like a true winner he sounds. I'm so glad that he has been sensitive to your needs. Hugs. DDD

Stella Johnson

Just wanted to pop in and thank everyone for the prayers and support. You guys are wonderful.
I went back to work today. Work is turning into a good thing lately. I can go and forget about all the horrible things going on at home.
Deb is holding up about as well as can be expected. She's scared and heartbroken. She has to watch for infection now because the placenta now has too much fluid too.

DDD,
I'm glad you are seeing his good side. He really has been great. He suggested the trip to Mexico with my sister after the baby is born. Deb has been busying herself with looking up resorts all over the place. At least it gets her mind off of all this.

Steph