So he comes running down the hallway, yelling MOM, MOM, LOOK AT THIS...

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
and I am on the phone trying to get a quote outta someone.

Tell them to hold on a sec.. put my hand over the phone totally forgetting the microphone is on the phone itself. "What is it Dan - I am talking on the phone. " - so he says look, look while he is holding a plastic container in front of my face with a fly in it. I said why are you showing me a fly in one of my plastic food containers???? No, No, its two flies, and they are having sex.....That is soooo cool - I have never seen that before...

So I hear the person on the other end busting up laughing. She asks me "How old is he again".

I was sooo tempted to say 8 years old...

Thankfully I have known her for lots of years

Sigh.....

Marcie

DazedandConfused

When I saw the title of this thread, I figured it had to have something to do with sex.

Am I a mother of difficult children, or what?

Though, it being flies certainly added a :surprise:

susiestar

Roll With It
Don't you wonder WHY they think stuff like this is so important?? At least he likes to share stuff with you??

ROFL, though!!

Andy

Wait! Doesn't that lead to baby flies? How many babies does one fly have at a time? Better keep those two in the jar. That may make for a cool science.

Oh, and go out to buy fly swatters.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well when he heads out the door on a date the next time - tell him "Don't be a fly" and toss him a Trojan.......

ROFLMFLYOFF - That was worth interrupting a phone call for huh? Jotted THAT ONE down.