So her card said........

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Are you ready?! OMW. Is he one of those rednecks whose idea of foreplay is "Brace y'self!"?

Round these parts its "Get in the truck, B****".

Which, frankly, what I might be considering to say. I'm all for "ask for what you want". And that includes birthdays. But, um, well, ya did...and he didn't...and....ya, I'll shut up now.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
(((Star)))

I'm sorry my husband seems to have rubbed off on your df.

It hoovers to the max. On the other hand........it tends to save me money on buying him stuff. Because it means more money to buy me something nice for a holiday, anniversary, or birthday. And you betcha I do too!!

susiestar

Roll With It
Gee, I think your husband is begging for you to wash all his underwear. And iron them using the boil in heavy starch. Socks too.

On HIS birthday I think you should buy a fantastic gift, wrap it up SUPER nice, maybe three of them, get a gift card to a nice restaurant and make sure he sees it. Then, while he goes to get his shoes on or whatever, you take those gifts and drive off to the restaurant without him and ENJOY!!

Would be the last time he treated you badly on your birthday! I am not sure I would even discuss with him why he was so awful to you, I would just make sure he had the logical consequences. Which are that you get really nice things for yourself for his birthday - and I am NOT talking fancy lingerie! I am talking about whatever you truly want that he won't use. Heck, I am mean enough to let him unwrap them!!

My mother was bummed on mother's day because she wanted a kindle or nook. She TOLD my dad that, several times. Even gave him an ad with the ones she liked circled. She got a gun safe. He is into guns again (was on college rifle team). He is back into them in a totally Aspie way and is up to 30 handguns and still counting - NOT including the ones he had when we were younger! It is sad because in past years she has been thrilled with non-traditional gifts. Like a garbage can with wheels - she truly was THRILLED. But a gun safe? SO not what she wanted even though she does enjoy shooting with him.

Is this contagious? I think something is going around our men because on mom's day I asked for a specific thing - audiobooks. I got a dvd with 2 movies. One by Roman Polanski who I will NEVER EVER watch a movie he had anything to do with and husband KNOWS it (I object to Roman because he is a pedophile who got away with it by leaving the country and coming back years later. I don't care if his movies are the best ever made. )