So how are the little darlings doing today? LOL

DammitJanet

Well, Keyana came to us on Christmas evening somewhat cranky from a full day but she settled down after talking on the phone to Santa Claus. (Ahem...thanks to Stars DF...lol.) I bet you all didnt know that Star lives with Santa did you? LOL. She is now in awe that Grandma talks on the phone to Santa and Mrs Claus...lmao. She was very tired and excited because she knew that Santa had come by our house and was told that she also lived with her Daddy so he left her some presents there too!

We got up this morning and got her dressed and went to Cory's. She banged on his window and yelled "OPEN THE DOOR DADDY, ITS ME!"

She walked in and you would have thought 3 kids were coming for Christmas! That tree was packed. Her eyes just lit up when she saw her little scooter sitting there. "Look Papa, a bike!" She jumped on it and made it go down through the living room and into the kitchen just grinning.

Then she just looked at the tree in awe. "Are they all for me Daddy?"

Cory just looked at her and said "Yes baby, all for you."

We were all sitting around watching her and Billy was taking pictures. She was unwrapping the packages one by one and Cory was on the floor with her. It was so cute.

I think she got like 5 baby dolls...lol. That is what she especially asked Santa for! We told her she needs a job to feed them all...lmao.

Most of the stuff wasnt really expensive. Family Dollar dolls and the carriage and nursery set but she was over the moon for it.

She is spending the weekend with her Daddy so he can play with her. Thats what Daddies do.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Janet that is so precious!!! Keyana is such a little darling.........and a princess. Not every kid has a grandma that is in tight with Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus. LMAO!! :D:D

KTMom91

Lisa, Darrin's wonderfully thoughtful gift made me tear up. And then, Janet saying Keyana was going to play with her daddy all weekend, because "that's what daddies do..." Keyana is blessed to have a daddy who plays.

DammitJanet

KTmom...My boys were blessed to have the role model of a father who may not have been able to give them everything they wanted in life but he was there for them with time and love. He was always thrilled to get home to be with his boys. He was a good daddy.