So I found a place, but likely i won't get it, but still hoping

GuideMe

So tonight I found the PERFECT place to live when I move. It sounds too good to be true, but it is true. I found it about two hours ago online so haven't spoke to the owner yet. The only problem is, it's available now and doubt he would wait until Jan 1. But hey, I'm still going to ask, what do I got to lose? I need all the luck in the world right now. If I get this place, I WILL BE SET UP REALLY GOOD! It's really rare to find nice places like this for so cheap and all utilities included.

GuideMe

by the way, I been posting and commenting like crazy all day to day. Sorry if I am annoying anyone. I am broke, no where to go and this forum has been my life saver. I think I am on a bipolar high lol.

Lil

GM, I assume you have a deposit where you are now...any chance that the landlord would keep in in lieu of December's rent? That would free you up to move in December, since you wouldn't have a double rent payment. I've done that before, so just a thought.

GuideMe

GM, I assume you have a deposit where you are now...any chance that the landlord would keep in in lieu of December's rent? That would free you up to move in December, since you wouldn't have a double rent payment. I've done that before, so just a thought.

I would have, but unfortunately, after living here for a few years, there is a little bit of damage, not a whole lot though, but still enough where I would have to pay for some things using my security deposit to fix.

Lil

Too bad...but at least you still have a couple months to look! Don't give up hope of that perfect place.

GuideMe

Thanks, it would help if they put the neighborhood of where the place is at least so I didn't get my hopes up, however, the apartment itself looked like it was in top notch condition, really nice, by the pictures. Oh well, on to the next!