So June really stunk/stank

Lothlorien

But July is starting off so much better.

Missy started summer school and likes it. She also started Adderall XR and seems to be doing fairly well on it so far.

TODAY...well, was awesome. I'm over the moon right now. I went to husband's aunt's house to clean. There's a lot to do. I don't think she cleaned the house since the other aunt passed away two years ago. I feel bad that I didn't just go over and clean, but I thought she might get offended. Anyway, Aunt C has said for two years that the other aunt S couldn't find husband's grandmother's engagement ring since she passed away. So, as we've been going through stuff, we've been trying to meticulously look throught every little can/box/drawer to make sure we don't miss the ring.

Today, I went through a lot. I even found some of husband's grandfather's jewelry that was way in the back of S's closet. That was an exciting find. husband is thrilled. I pulled some shoes that were fairly new and in good shape for Missy, since she's the same size. So, after I get her from her friend's house a little while ago, we were going through the garage and I showed her the box of shoes. She immediate reaches for this newer leather bootie slippers and wants to put them on immediately. Suddenly, she says "Mom, what's this!!!? and comes in with this jewelry box. I scared the bejeebers out of her, because I jumped up screaming and ran out of the house to find husband. Scared the heck out of him too. It's his grandmother's engagement ring!

Today was a good day!

T

TeDo

WOW!! With some of those older folks.....well....NOTHING surprises me!! May the journey continue to be a GREAT one! You've earned it.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'd say send some of it my way.............but you just enjoy it instead, you're overdue. :)

Yay about the engagement ring!!