So, KTMom91 and Going North...

Abbey

Spork Queen
...are joining me on my middle of the night thing. (I suppose there are a plethera of lurkers out there too.)

Come on. We need to make a team or something.

Abbey

KTMom91

Our uniforms can be flannel nighties and fuzzy slippers, so you don't get cold in those Wisconsin winters...

KTMom91

All I know about snow is what I read in Laura Ingalls Wilder books. Especially The Long Winter - remember that one? They moved into town, but still had to twist hay into sticks to burn, ground raw wheat in a coffee grinder to make bread, almost ran out of food...

F

flutterbee

It's been in the high 90's this week (although cooler today) and I'm having a constant power surge 16 hours out of the day. No flannels for me, tyvm. :D

But, I have on jammies. Does that count?

F

flutterbee

And where is Gcvmom? Isn't it time for her to be on or did I miss her already?

katya02

Solace
Heh - not usually part of the up-all-night team, but here I am. Is the party over? No flannels yet here in PA, but we'll get there.

I'm constantly wondering this (and embarrassed about it): I can never get the cool, large smilies and emoticons to work. Are they not available with Mac browsers? I found the list of them somewhere on the site but can't seem to get them into messages. (very embarrassed here)

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Flannel pants and sheepskin slippers up here. It's 52 degrees and drizzling and foggy out.

I'm a real night owl at the best of times and its not helped by a dog whose kidney-alarm goes off in the early AM.

The down side to all of this is that I wind up sleeping to 3PM or so.

Ah well...it makes my definitely nocturnal cat happy. The dog likes his crack o' dawn walks and the kitty is perfectly happy passing out with me when I finally make it to bed.

I'm bipolar; the sleep thing has been there my entire life and it doesn't matter what sleep medications, natural therapies, whatever, I try. I'm just a real "owl" and that's the way it is.

I'm also at the age where hot flashes are becoming a real issue along with night sweats and that doesn't help matters.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Welcome Suz, Kayta02 and Heather!! Yep...I'm still up, but heck - it's only 5:30am. I don't have to be to work for 4 hours. It's all good.

GoingNorth...I think I have what your dog has. I have a bladder alarm, too.

Not sure about the emicons on a (shudder) Mac.;)

Abbey