So proud!

navineja

Just had to share a moment of progress. N was having some behavior issues (what else is new?) on Saturday and was leading up to a meltdown. BUUUTTTT...(here is the great part)... instead she said that she was getting very angry and needed to be alone. THEN she actually said (and I quote) "Please may I go to my room for some alone time until I get the angry out?" Yay N! (I would put the little happy guy doing the dance here, but I can't find him!) I was just so proud of her, it brought tears to my eyes.

Jena

yeah for you!!! thats great she recognized it, controlled it amazing............

how old is she??

i'm still waiting for my daughter to do that!! LOL

jen :)

navineja

N is 6, will be 7 in May.

I forgot that the change in the board erased the signatures. Gotta find the time to redo mine!

4sumrzn

OMG.....I love it! Maybe she could send some of those "calming down vibes" to my difficult child!? I would be in tears myself. What a great day for you:woohoo:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
:happyguy::dance::bravo::bravo: difficult child!

Please tell difficult child from this cyber auntie how proud I am of her.

Thanks for sharing this with me - it's one of those "stop & think" moments our difficult children needs so very badly. Your difficult child not only had that moment but used it to make good choices!

Good job, :warrior: mum!