So You Think You Can Dance

Lothlorien

Okay, I was absolutely bored to tears watching that same routine over and over. After the the third one, I just forwarded through it. It was interesting hearing the critiques at the end, but If they do that again, next week, I think I'll scream!

'Chelle

I agree with you. I didn't particularly like the routine and the song has never been a favorite, so I too found them boring.

What was anyone's take on the partner's routines?

I thought Danny & Lacey (choreographed by DIMITRI!) were HOT!! I also enjoyed Lauren and Pasha.

meowbunny

I love Danny! Heck, I'm totally in lust with Danny. So much so that my daughter refuses to watch SYTYCD anymore.

I actually enjoyed everyone doing the same routine. It really lets you see their strengths and weaknesses much better. However, I agree that once is enough.

Kathy813

Staff member
My favorite couples dance was Danny/Lacey and Pasha/Lauren.

My favorite solos were Sara and Lauren.

My prediction for whose going to leave tonight is Dom and Jaimie.

~Kathy

Lothlorien

I thought Danny and Lacey's routine was hot, too. I kind have kind of forgotten the rest. Although, the Venetian Waltz thing I do remember and it was a bit strange. I don't fault the dancer's as much as the choreographer for presenting them with such a strange adaptation of something that should have been much simpler.

The new partnering does make some stand out more than others now and shows the other's weaknesses.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Can't believe they didn't pick Dom, but bet he goes next week....Sorry Dom lovers, but he just doesn't have the same techniques as the other guys....The girl picked to leave didn't excite me either...forgot her name....maybe Jamie?

I forget do they actually get down to 1 guy and 1 gal or do they really get down to 1 dancer period?

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I was surprised that Dom didn't go but he and Kameron both seemed doomed so he'll probably go next week.

BBK, did you watch the show last season? Mia got her hair cut really short and it was so cute when it was all messed up. When I saw her last night I wanted to send her back to her old hairdresser to get her hair cut again. :rofl:

Suz

Suz,

Yes, I remember! It did look cute "messy", but not "I haven't washed my hair in a week". Shaving her head bald would have been better than last night.

I also thought Dom was going to go, I also think he will go next week, and I also think it was Jamie's time to go.

jbrain

Hi,
I was sure Jamie and Dom would go so I was surprised Kameron went but don't think he would have lasted beyond next week anyway. So, I'm okay with how it turned out--hate to see anyone go at this point but then I remember they will be on the tour so they aren't really "going", they just aren't winning the whole thing.

It bugged me when Mia said she thought it would be Pascha in the bottom 2 guys--like it was a travesty that he gets to go on! I like Pascha a lot...

Jane

Lothlorien

Mia has never been a big fan of ballroom dancers on the show, so it didn't surprise me, but it did tick me off. I like Pasha too. I think he's been able to handle almost everything he's been given and he doesn't have the attitude that the other ballroom dancers have had on the show. I don't think he's the best dancer on the show, but he's better than Dom or Kameron, for sure.