SoCal is ROCKIN' TONIGHT!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Just had two more earthquakes, same vicinity as the one earlier this evening... a teeny bit stronger (4.0) followed immediately by a 3.9. Sort of a double jolt. husband was home this time, and it scared the poop out of him (he's not a California native... what a wimp!)

These were also very close to our house... under a mile away from the epicenter. Felt a bit different than the other one -- more like a vibrating jolt that lasted several seconds.

The kids are all a twitter... like Marcie said, we are overdue for a big one, unfortunately!

tiredmommy

Fingers crossed that these small-moderate quakes are reducing tension... but you might want to make sure you have a disaster relief kit ready in case a big tremor hits!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
You probably only felt the one because the almost happened simultaneously -- USGS has them 55 seconds apart. :)

Yeah, none of us is sleeping well tonight, I'm sure. I'll keep my tennies by the bed tonight!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
The 3.9 was just downgraded to a 3.0...

And we just had another tiny one... it's not posted yet, but we all felt it in my house!