some good news ...

buddy

Just got a call from Q's county worker and they talked to our new property management company. A check for the deposit and the half month's rent that we had to pay while still renting here is being sent to them next week! Now I have to figure out who can actually help lift /move things and I still need to pay pet and "set up " fees to the rental company.

There is other less thrilling stuff going on but I have to sort thru it before I can post. Q is doing pretty well over all. Just a few bumps. I'll update more later since I'm on my phone. HUGS to everyone.

T

TeDo

YEA!!! for the financial help. As for the other stuff, well, you know how to reach me if you need/want to. Know that I'm here for you (wish I could help with the moving).

That is great news on the financial front.

It will all come together and things will work out - it is tough though. I absolutely abhor moving. Wishing you well and also wishing you an easy move.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Score one fore team buddy and q!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!

Craigs list - too many people right now are out of work to turn down $100 bucks -----just a thought....screen your calls and find someone good - from a local college.

Ktllc

How much stuff do you actually have? When we moved, it was just husband, a friend and myself. For the business stuff we did have a few guys we work with (heavy equipment/tools). But household stuff, the 3 of us managed pretty good. Can your sisters help you?
But at least the financial is a HUGE help.