Some lovely news

N

Nomad

Our son, who had one difficult child year in high school, proposed to his girlfriend last night and she accepted! (Throwing salt over my shoulder/thanking G-d/lighting a candle/doing happy dance). They are both Education Majors and on the Dean's List. In addition, they both work part-time and save their money. She is a great gal and I like her very much! They plan on getting married when they graduate from college, in just over one year. He bought her a beautiful ring with his own money. We have a small family and have had many difficult years. This has been a very good/welcomed moment in our lives. :D

meowbunny

How wonderful. Best wishes to the couple. May they find love and happiness today, tomorrow and always.

Can't wait to hear the wedding plans.

:congrats::wine:

everywoman

Congratulations Nomad. I am happy that your family has a reason to celebrate. It will be a fun year!!! Hopefully you'll have all the pre-wedding brew--ha--ha stuff!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Aw, congratulations! What wonderful news for you and everyone~:bravo:♥

Our son, who had one difficult child year in high school, proposed to his girlfriend last night and she accepted! (Throwing salt over my shoulder/thanking G-d/lighting a candle/doing happy dance). They are both Education Majors and on the Dean's List. In addition, they both work part-time and save their money. She is a great gal and I like her very much! They plan on getting married when they graduate from college, in just over one year. He bought her a beautiful ring with his own money. We have a small family and have had many difficult years. This has been a very good/welcomed moment in our lives. :D

Fran

Former desparate mom
Best Wishes for the new couple. Best of luck to them. Now you are gaining a wonderful daughter in law. Your family is growing.

Star*

call 911........call 911
So what will the mother of the groom be wearing????

Better start NOW to find that perfect dress and shoes, and bag - and jewelery, and nails done and pedicure - and gift, and shower, and .....see?

Congratulations Nomad - I'm very happy for you!

M

ML

How awesome! I'm so happy for you. My prayers are for contined better times for your family :)