Somebody talk to me!!

F

flutterbee

How's that for attention seeking? :tongue:

About every 2nd or 3rd day, I've been doing the sleeping thing. Normally anymore I sleep 10-12 hours anyway. But, for example today, I got in bed around 4am. Slept until 8:22am when Jewel woke me up dying to go outside just so she could eat some grass. I was up til about 9:15am and went back to bed and slept until almost 3pm. Went back to bed at 5pm and slept until 9:45pm and only woke up then because Wynter woke me up. I'm so tired, I feel sick.

But, now it's 1:00 in the morning and I'm miserable and there is no one to talk to.

This could be part of the depression, but I've been doing this with whatever is going on with my health, too, so it's hard to say what is what.

My doctor told me to take B12 to help with energy and so far it's not working. I also take Co-enzyme Q10 supplement and a multi-vitamin.

So....tell me a joke or somethin'.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Okay, here's a joke for ya!

I left husband in charge of difficult child 2 and easy child/difficult child 3 this afternoon while I took difficult child 1 to a GI appointment. 50 miles away, and actually expected the younger two to have their homework finished and be ready for bed by the time I got home at 8:45 pm! Hilarious, isn't it?!

difficult child 2 was no where NEAR done! No one was ready for bed. And husband was sitting at his computer playing Mahjong. Now it's almost 10:20pm, difficult child 2 is STILL not finished (he's in the tub now 'cuz he said he felt itchy, plus his face was all dirty and he just looked sweaty -- it was hot here today).

And where is husband now? In bed.

How's that for a joke?

F

flutterbee

Beth - Nvts - has a really good solution for that, Gcvmom.

Grab two flashlights. Sneak into the bedroom. Shine them in husband's eyes and scream, "LOOK OUT!!! TRUCK!!!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Ya know, as tempting as that is, it's just so much easier to let sleeping dogs lie. Sometimes life here is just easier when he's out from underfoot, Know what I mean??

Sorry you've got insomnia. Can you drink some cammomile tea? That helps some people. Your sleep cycle is genuinely messed up, girl.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Hey!!! Join the night crowd. It's almost 1am and I can't sleep. I wish I had a good joke for you, but I'm terrible at them.

Ok.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

///////////////////////Because it was there.

That's the best I've got.

Abbey

F

flutterbee

OMG. I'm so freakin' hot. Usually in the evenings I'm finally comfortable for the first time all day. I'm going to melt. Or self-combust. I carry a hand-fan with me wherever I go.

I swear I'm in perimenopause. At the ripe old age of 35. We'll find out next month.

Abbey...you made me laugh. I like corny jokes best. :D

You know, it could be the heat that's making me so tired, too. It's been really hot for Ohio. Highs close to 100. And since I'm so hot all the time during the day anyway, it may be making me more fatigued.

KTMom91

I'm part of the night crowd, too. I try not to get on the computer because I get drawn in, and suddenly the paper hits the screen, and I think, "Aw, cr@p! I did it again!" And Hubby's alarm goes off at 4:30 am, so I get him out the door, and go to bed. I sleep really well in the mornings.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ok...I'll try to do better.

A husband comes home and sees his wife painting the living room, but she had her raincoat and her fur coat on. He asks her why she has her coats on. She replies, "I read the can, and it said for best results put on two coats."

Yes, I stole...

Abbey

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Okay, that was just plain bad, Abbey!

Why did the chicken cross the road? Because she was trying to get to my house to hang with Herbert!

Oh, and Herbert has a new friend tonight. The kids caught a tarantula on the hill near her coop this afternoon... I don't mind them, as long as there is glass between me and them!

F

flutterbee

ACK! No spiders in my thread! *shudder* Major phobia.

Abbey, that was bad.

I can't think of any jokes - other than really bad (naughty) ones. For some reason those stick.

Hmmm....

What's round on the ends and 'hi' in the middle?

OHIO

Speaking of which...

When easy child was 3, he was showing off to some friends of my mom's. He told them he could spell 'Ohio' and proceeded to. Then he told them that he could even spell it with his eyes closed. He then squeezed his eyes shut and spelled, 'O-h-i-o'. :rofl:

crazymama30

I gotta joke...

A burglar is breaking into a house. In the darkness he hears "Jesus is watching you." He pauses, hears nothing and continues. Then again from the darkness he hears "Jesus is watching". He peers into the darkness and sees a bird cage in a door way. The burglar asks, "Is there a parot in there?" The parot replies, "yes there is." The burglar asks, "what is your name?"

"My name is Hecor" replies the parot.

"what kind of an idiot names a parot Hector?" the burglar wants to know.

To which the parot answers, "The same one who named the rotweiller Jesus."

K

Kjs

jokes?? Heard this at work the other day.

What do you see when the Pillsbury Dough boy bends over?

Do-nuts!!!