Something happy to think about...

klmno

What a great looking family you have!! It looks like a fantastic vacation, too!!

Hang in there with the other stuff going on- my guess is it will wok out better soon- a medication adjustment will help and no matter what, school starts soon so everything will change again, LOL!!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Awww...I can't see them! I need to install Flash, but this is husband's computer and don't want to mess with it. I'll try it on my laptop.

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
I just got it on my laptop! What a lovely vacation!!! You all look so happy. I'm envious of the beach and family time. Glad you got a nice time away.

Abbey

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Abbey -- thankfully there is no recorded reminder (like a photo) of any of the bad, crazy stuff that happened... If I just keep looking at the pretty pictures (I keep telling myself), maybe I'll just forget about the unsavory parts!

F

flutterbee

What a beautiful family. Looks like they were having a ball! Thanks for sharing. :)

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
Thanks for sharing, you made me smile, we're going away end of August, my fingers and toes are crossed difficult child's will behave.

The reason I love scrap booking = all the pics with mean and sad faces don't go in the book, the go in the can, LOL

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Thanks Sharon and Heather :)

BBK -- I think I waited too long to cut open that avocado -- flavor wasn't so great and the texture was funny. I ate a few bites and threw the rest away :(

AOG -- hope your trip is filled with more good moments than bad. I think that's all we can ask. Oh, and DON'T remind me about scrapbooks!!! I'm about 12 years behind :(

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Hmmmm. I know who to stow away with on their next vacation. :D ;)

Looks like you all had alot of fun. Wonderful pics of happy memories. And that's all you're supposed to remember.......is the happy memories.

You've got a great looking family. :D

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Ha, ha, Lisa! If you come, you get difficult child duty to pay for your trip!!! Thanks for the compliment :) We did have a lot of fun moments. I put the camera away when it wasn't so fun...

Kathie, I confess, I'm the photographer -- which is why out of hundreds of pictures, there's maybe two or three of me total! I finally bought husband a very easy-to-use point-and-click digital camera last fall and he's starting to take a more active role in recording memories, so maybe there's still hope the kids will have SOME photos to remember me by when I'm gone :) Thanks for the praise...