Something Strange

susiestar

Roll With It
Not sure what you are seeing, but it was very very bright all night last night. we live out in the country with NO streetlights and none of the neighbors have lights on at night. Ihad to put a cloth over my eyes when I woke up at 2 am because it was so bright. I could have gone outside to read a book with NO booklight or outside light turned on! It has never happened like that before.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
No big neon orange orb.

But once again verified that at that time of night the moon is not visible through my west window at all. So now I don't know what it was I saw, but it evidently was NOT the moon.

The moon was bright and full and pretty and lit up the night. But it looked like it should. And it did NOT light up the night as it was lit up when I saw the huge orange orb thing.

So now, I'm more confuse as to what it was I saw those nights. Moon is evidently not in that part of the sky at that time of night.

Curiouser and curiouser. I figured it wouldn't be there, I wanted to snap a picture of it. lol

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well..............

If they beamed me up.............they obviously wiped my memory........which is of course why I forgot to buy you souvenirs. lmao

Star*

call 911........call 911
Shes got better excuses than Aunte Effie as to why we didn't get anything nice. Just wait till we're at the reunion and I come ***BAM**** BOOM***** popping out from behind that dark door all dresssed in those night glowing sticks and an ET mask..........mwhahahahaha.........THat should provide at least ONE nights entertainment at a reunion. MWHAHAHAHAHHAH........(phone home)

As long as they didn't "probe" her anywhere, we don't need a souvenir. Hey, does anyone love that song "Harvest Moon" by Neil Young? I love him...OMG do I love the heck out of Neil Young! Every time I hear that song you know I'll think about Hound Dog and the moon outside her ac unit. Not that I know Hound Dog or anything!

keista

Son's watching an "inventions of war" or something like that show. Turns out the Japanese tried (kinda succeeded) making balloon bombs. I burst out laughing, and then thought of your giant orb. They launched over 9,000 and only 300 have been accounted for. ......Could be?........

http://www.japaneseballoonbombs.com/

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well keista, real life is stranger than fiction. I wouldn't rule it out. Only thing I can rule out is the moon at this point, and spent a while week doing that. Last couple of nights have been cloudy, so nothing to see in the sky.