Sometimes a haircut and color does make you feel good!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I chopped of over 6 inches in the back!!! I darkened it... for the Fall, ohh dramatic.
I love this guy that does my hair, he reminds me of George Castanza, from Seinfeld.

husband basically told me not to color or cut my own hair ANYMORE!!! OK.:D
The front is a little flat in the front... from product. It is pretty curly.

I am really happy with it. But I have had pixies and long and in between... I am not a fussy hair person!!!

husband told me he is going to feel like he is sleeping with someone else tonight....

Last edited by a moderator:

pepperidge

oooh, I like the curls in the back. It looks great.

I am so glad that you found something to do that made you feel good. You certainly deserve it!

Hope all is going well in your household--well, at least relatively speaking!

KTMom91

I really like the curls and the color. Isn't it amazing how little things do make us feel so good? I need to go in next week to see Martin the Hair God, because it's been way too long.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Thanks ladies
my hair is so curly, David aka George, did not want to cut off the ringlets, but they get so heavy and frizzy and I end up pulling my hair back all of the time.
Once I wash it out, the front will curl up as well.
He showed me all of these ways to play with it!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Wow! Lovely curls!!! I have about 10 hairs to play with, so that style wouldn't work for me. I love husband's comment.

I am in intense withdrawl from my former hairdresser, Tyler. It's been 5 months since I've had a cut and color. I finally broke down a week ago and colored it myself. I miss my highlights. I snip here and there, but I wear it up for work each day so it doesn't really matter. I know I went into work a few days ago on my day off with my hair down and styled. Hardly anyone recognized me.

Abbey

4sumrzn

Very pretty! Always nice to do something that makes you feel good :) LOL....husband's comment, too funny.

Abbey, I'm going through hairdresser withdrawl myself....I gave up getting my hair done to save money. I MISS getting my hair done. I wear mine up at work too. Same thing happened...I went in to go shopping on my day off, hair down & regular clothes.....couldn't believe the people that didn't recognize me! Some even asked if I needed help finding anything!

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Love the back with all those curls - I would kill for curly hair/more hair - everyone in my family and my kids have lovely thick hair and easy child has this thick just the right amount of curl in it - me, I ended up with whoose hair :(.

Next life its on my list, along with bigger tatas..

Marcie

lovemysons

hey Totoro,
Just wanted to say, I think you are a Very pretty lady and am glad you're enjoying your new "do".

Thanks for sharing the photo's.
Hugs,
Tammy

Star*

call 911........call 911
Barkleigh inspired?? A PIXIE cut - I LIKE IT!!!!!

OMG you are so pretty! NOW I know where my babies get their good royal looks from.....Queen C.

It's really a very nice hair cut and the color is pretty much what I pictured you being.

Hugs

Jena

oh no i love it, i was thinking of cutting mine as well like that. it's a good look will be simpler too. you can play with it also, problem straighten it or let it go curly.

very cool!!

Critter Lover

I absolutely love it! I got mine cut Friday and had it colored a reddish brown. husband hates any sort of red.....too bad....my hair....LOL. :tongue:
I think yours turned out great!

KTMom91

I go in on Tuesday afternoon to see Martin the Hair God, and I can't decide whether to stay with the darker red or go strawberry blonde. Hubby doesn't care which color, he just wants me to let it grow long, like it was in high school. I'll leave it long enough to put up, because I am NOT one of those people who happily get up at 4 am to make sure hair and makeup are perfect to leave the house at 7.

Steely

Ohhh..........LOVE it!
It looks so cute, even if it goes back to curly in the front it would be adorable.

Hmmm.......hubby's comment is enticing.
Maybe you can capitalize on that;)