Wee has had a really rough time lately. I had decided next time he couldn't go to school to try to take him to do something that wasn't just sitting at home or at grandma's "not being at school". Its been a very cold winter. More so than normal. I had toyed with the idea of taking him someplace warm for a long weekend. I had all but decided to go to the gulf this weekend. Leave Thur night when he's out of school, back for school Tuesday, when he can go back. husband wants to go. And now he wants to try to get easy child 2 out of school and take her. I had already beat myself up over this. Its not fair to leave easy child behind. Then again, not 20 days ago, she lied to us for the 4th time about doing work at school that she's never done. Part of me feels bad if we don't take her. Part of me says "natural consequence". And now I'm just giving up on the whole plan. If I go and dont take easy child, husband will be ugly and I'll be an outcast to the brooms again. If I go and we take easy child, she, again, has no consequence for her actions, and she and wee fight like cats and dogs in the car and half the time everywhere else, too...the point of the trip is destress for wee... I just give up.