Sometimes people are so nice!

mstang67chic

Going Green
I posted on my Yahoo groups about my library appointment (you know....cause I'm not the least bit excited about it) and I got an email. This email was from an author whose group I am a member of. She wanted to know if my library would be interested in about a half dozen or so of her books as she would be willing to send me some. :surprise:

Uh....SURE!!!! Who would turn down free books??? Especially a library!!! And I know our library already has some of her books so I know they would love to get more and not have to spend a penny.

This person isn't one for self promoting on things like this and claims she does it to make more room. (she gets so many copies of each book and swears her house is a fire hazard LOL) I was a fan of hers anyway but this.....this pretty much seals it for me.

So, if any of you are into hilarious chick lit/romance-ish/some paranormal (she has paranormal and non-paranormal series) go check out MaryJanice Davidson. She's a great author and a class act! Her website is www.maryjanicedavidson.net and you can find a list of all of her books. She also co-writes a YA series with her husband Anthony Alongi (also a nice person) that is really good too. She's pretty tops in my book right now!

babybear

Wow! I really like her books. They're a lot of fun to read and there is usually a waiting list for the newer ones at our library.

mstang67chic

Going Green
I got to meet her at a signing and she is absolutely hysterical! She talks just like she writes and she writes just like she talks. If you haven't been able to go to a signing or meet her at a convention and you get the chance....GO!!! She's great!

babybear

Nope. I actually forgot she was from here. Sometimes I forget I'm from here :D

I plan to escape again as soon as difficult child is finished with school! It's too darned cold for me!

Mattsmom277

Wow. I just finished reading Dead Over Heels over the holidays. It was a great book, I laughed out loud several times. Very cool she is donating some books. I happened to stumble across her book, but will look into if our library carries more of her work.
Congrats by the way on the library deal! How exciting. As a book FREAK, I'm green with envy lol. I'd love to work with books!