Somewhere Out There

Scent of Cedar *

Somewhere Out There was in a car accident September 28th. I want to thank SWOT's sister, who was kind enough to tell us.

Thank you so much, Sister.

I don't know SWOT's condition, only that the accident was a serious one.

Please let us circle the wagons for SWOT, and pray for her, and for her family.

Cedar

Lil

She and her family will be in my prayers. I look forward to her recovery and return to us.

Tanya M

Living with an attitude of gratitude
Staff member
Cedar, thanks for sharing this with us. I will keep her in my prayers for her recovery.

nlj

Thank you for letting us know.

I think many of us suspected something was wrong as she had disappeared from this site.

I'll be thinking of her and sending positive thoughts from Wales and waiting and hoping for good news.

MWM was one of the first people to respond when I first joined this site, with her no-nonsense tell-it-as-it-is talk, which was just what I needed to hear actually. I'm very saddened by this. Life's so unfair.

LoveSushi

Oh man. Prayers and positive thoughts for SWOT and her family and much gratitude to her sister for letting us know. I hope SWOT can feel our love and concern.

Copabanana

I am grateful to SWOT's sister for telling us and saddened for Serenity and her family. My prayers, too, are on their way, that she recover soon, and be back with us. I miss her.