Son goes to court today

K

Kjs

After my older son's outburst at me last week he has not said a single word to me. husband never told him it was unacceptable to talk that way. husband never talked to him about it.

Yet husband called him last Friday to tell him about a job in the paper. That is what I did, only wrote it down and he lost it with me. how come husband can tell him and it's ok?

Anyway, he was bartending for the past year. Owner has had several citations for having his buddies in after hours. One night..over a year ago, a group of people came in. easy child checked ID's. Bar was busted. Girl said she didn't have one. He said he checked her. Eventually she showed her fake ID. easy child recieved a $300 ticket. He went to court to tell them he did his job, he checked her ID, it was exactly as it should be. Only the case was postponed waiting for the owners court date, he had several outstanding tickets.

Then the next court date - same thing, waiting on owner to be served.
Third court date easy child missed. Recieved a letter he lost by default and either pay $300 or 9 days in jail. He talked to the court and paid $25 to re-open the case. Today is his day. He doesn't have a job. The bar didn't pay him for 3 weeks - no money. Then he complained and they fired him. A few days later he went to see if they could pay him what they owed him for 3 weeks and the bar was shut down.

I don't know what will happen. I hope for the best. 9 days in jail for this seems like an awful lot. Scary.

When it rains it pours doesn't it. Worry about easy child and his unemployment status. husband's hours have been cut to 32 hours a week and they have laid off many people, some that have been there longer. Much longer. Who would want to hire a 56 year old man with a bulging disk in his back and neck and with bad knees. I worry every day that he will lose his job.

difficult child has taken a turn down hill and I am scared.

now my poor Chloe. The one who waits in the window for me every day. Even when i worked until midnight she would be there. She just knew the time.

One day at a time right? Breathe.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Hugs and dynamite.......sounds like you just need to blow something up or out.

((((((((hugs)))))))))

C.J.

Specials hugs and good wishes for you today.

easy child will be learning a tough life lesson very soon. Perhaps that's not such a bad thing.

rejectedmom

So sorry about your furbaby. I hope things went well in court. My sons are the same as your in that I CAN SAY NOTHING without them taking it in the worst possible way BUT husband CAN SAY ANYTHING ...I thingk it is pretty typical at least that is what I keep telling myself. -RM