Sorry I haven't been around much (plus an update)

Mom2oddson

I'm sorry I haven't been around much this year. My work computer has an older version of internet and being a govt computer, I can't update it. So every time I open up the board, the internet crashes. After being on the computer for 8 hours a day, I avoid my home computer. On the rare occasions that I do log in, I read as much as I can.

Now on to the updates.....

Ant.... (keep this a secret so the board curse doesn't find him) He's growing up! He's had the same job at the sawmill for over a year now. He's been looking for something different because he wants to keep all of his fingers. Well, he found one where he will be trained as a financial Manager for a car dealership. He got his own loan and insurance for a truck. He says things like "I have too much to lose to mess up now".

easy child.... He graduated from college in May. He will be staying in MN. His girl is there. We met her family at the graduation. They love easy child as much as we love his girl. Right now, they are talking about when they want to get engaged.

Steph...She's still got up head up her you-know-what. Someday I hope to say that she too has grown up...

My job ended in Feb. but a few of us got brought back a few days later. It's still week-by-week employment. I have been focusing on destressing and detaching. Who know that my difficult children were going to train me for my everyday life. lol

Sending love out to each and everyone of you!!

TerryJ2

Nice to see you! Great update, especially about Ant!!!! Woo hoo!
I agree that your detachment skills with-your kids has come in handy with-a wk-to-wk job. Sheesh!
MN is a great place to live. :) Well, except when it's -20.