Sorry I haven't been around much...

trinityroyal

Hello everyone. Gosh, but I've missed you all.

I just wanted to pop in to say sorry that I haven't been around much lately. I've been reading a little, posting VERY little, but you've all been in my thoughts and prayers through the good and bad things that you've been going through lately.

Me? I'm tired. Bone-weary, as in "i don't know how much longer I can keep this up" tired. Work. Volunteering. Twins. Other children. difficult child issues. easy child issues. Monster-Tot issues. Trying to get a new business off the ground where there's a lot of demand, but trying to do so after-hours because it's the only time I've got. And it's just me. I am the chief cook. I am the bottle washer. I am everything else in between. And to do this properly would take about 5 full-time people to handle everything. And night classes. And day classes. And trying to eat healthily. And trying to get to the gym at least twice per week.

Tired. Just plum tuckered out, tired.

But strangely, I'm loving every minute of it. I haven't had so much fun in a long time. I wish that I could tack another 8 hours onto each day, just so that I could use them for sleeping, but the work/school/other stuff is really good.

Right now, I'm sitting in a hotel room in the town where I went to university. husband and I are attending a conference, and this is the first time since last year's conference that we've been away from home, away from the children. With a few hours to ourselves and no one to knock on our door. Right now we are skipping a policy development session. husband is sleeping, and here I am visiting with my long-lost friends. Yay!

I am keeping you all in my thoughts. I still won't have time to be around much in the next while, but it's not because I don't want to. It's just that time won't let me.

Hugs to all of you,
*Trinity

busywend

Hugs to you, too, Trinity! We miss you, but you must do what you must do for your family. We know you will be back when you can!

Stay healthy!!!

DDD

I'm delighted that your life has taken an upward turn and there is good reason to feel hyped and happy. So many of us get into the rut and never see the "light of day" again, lol. Enjoy every minute and know we are all rooting for you.
DDD

bby31288

Sounds amazing. When you're done and settled you wont even miss the sleep. We are proud of you. Keep us in the loop if you can on the progress! Good luck.

LittleDudesMom

Trinity,

wonderful to hear from you! Sounds like you have a full plate - enjoy the weekend away and never worry that life get's in the way of being here - we all have those times where it's difficult to anything else but meet the demands in our physical world!

Take care,
*Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Trinity-So good to hear from you! I know that bone weary tired feeling but it sounds like you are doing what you love and enjoying life so much right now!!! I love that you are doing so well!