Sorry Star...

Abbey

Spork Queen
I dropped the phone yesterday and couldn't figure out how to turn the darn thing back on. I love technology. Hope Dude is doing good.

Abbey

M

ML

I hope I can hijack your post here to Star to just say how amazing I think she is.

Star, thank you for sharing your wisdom and spirit with us. I think we are all better for knowing you.

This might be too mushy for 7:00 in the morning but I couldn't resist.

Love,

ML

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ahh...she's out riding her donkey somewhere. She's probably put a sombero on him and a fluffy drink in hand. You go, girl.

Abbers

Star*

call 911........call 911
Hey - you know I was just yacking and yacking and then laughing.....and laughing at my own story and then I was like - um.....hello......???? Hello - Deb...and then I heard...something about samiches....and okay - then click....click....and it was like the twilight zone.

So....I went out in the yard.....and got the big dog and a toy - and we waited, played fetch,,,,,waited.....played fetch....and no call...so an hour goes by and DF says "are you done talking?" and I said holding the phone close and possessive "NO - she MAY call back." and then sat back in the chair - waiting......and waiting...and I'm still there....yup - they moved my computer into the front yard....

I'm doing all my work from the house now - front yard - rain or shine - waiting for YOU to call back.....

No donkey rides for me.....just waiting (yawn) and waiting(stretch) and reading nice emails from (ML) thanks kiddo back at ya;) - and waiting....

....:sad-very:someday the phone will RING again.....:(

pft....you said (random Deb) "Hey I have to go - talk to you later" silly goose.

:tongue: ROFLMdoneyOFF