sorry.....

M

ML

I have absolutely nothing to add to these brilliant amazing sisters of ours. Bottom line is that you are loved and cared about here ... so much so that people respect you too much than to tell you what they think you want to hear. That's not easy to come by in this world. You can always count my prayers and positive wishes in with the collective board love here, I hope you know it. I don't post much these days so I apologize for not keeping better up to date but my own life and drama keeps me tied up. I think you've done pretty great considering this past year. Like Star said, you are doing so many positive things to make a difference and I know it will pay dividends in time. Just hang in there and believe that better days are coming.

Jena

ml i miss you!! :) your soo sweet. i hope you guys have a great day today. i'Tourette's Syndrome those who care that say what has to be said. be lost without here......

Star*

call 911........call 911
Really? She's makes 4,5,6 posts a day? THE HECK YOU SAY? ........trots off to count. (snorts)

Jena

shut up!! down to 3 today!! my god you guys are killing me!!! i'm never going to live it down.......... never!!!! lucky i'm still posting and not rocking in a corner :)

tiredmommy

Jena- I don't want you to limit your posts... I'm just asking you not to start a new thread if you already have a current thread going with basically the same topic. Just update within that thread. And just to make sure everyone understands: a thread is a stand-alone conversation with it's own title while a post is a reply within a thread. And the reason I'm asking this is so other member's threads won't get pushed down resulting in less support for other members.

Jena

i know, you know me i was just playing with star. my sick sense of humor at play...... sorry i'm very sarcastic.... but you already knew that :)

Star*

call 911........call 911
Really? arrrrrrrrre you rocking in a corner? Do you have your thumb in your mouth? (takes out note pad, sits in chair, crosses leg) and how long have you been having these feelings? Let's go all the way back to your childhood.

But in one post, not five.....back at ya babe with the sarcasm! ;-0

Jena

lol it always starts with the childhood............. hmmmmm i could go on and on and on........ lemme not!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
HEY tonight I can't help you - I'm listening to my Mom talk about my SISTER who told my Mother about HER twisted interpretation of Mother's DAY - O.M.W.T.H. - She isn't Aspergers she's assburners. Cause she just got my Moms all in a charredknot.

Jena

lol sorry that was funny!!!!! sorry ...... gotta love family.............. hope your mom calms down. this holiday does really inflict some pain huh?? LOL

Star*

call 911........call 911
She's not upset - she's just in perpetual - awe. If I posted the picture of the purse she got my Mom you would DIE....it's like - ARE YOU SERIOUS. My Mom loves Vera Bradley and my sister buys $3 and $400 purses for herself and my niece all the time - mk? Mk? So today she stops by with this purse.....that had to be home made with the most awful color bright material you have ever seen - and it's like from a fleamarket and inside it says Made in China - and the receipt said $3.00 - it's horrid. She left the receipt inside - then changed the day from today for having dinner to Wednesday - then changed taking her OUT to dinner to coming DOWN to her house for Ragu spaghetti and some frozen dinner rolls. YUP - atta girl.
And no card or call from my niece - sweet - very sweet........let her need a ride in the next weeks - I just bet.