Spilled the spaghetti and tossed the fruit snacks...

KTMom91

I will be SO HAPPY to get these stitches out.

While reaching in the cupboard to get out a box of pasta salad, I managed to knock over a newly opened, barely used, bag of spaghetti...and it hit the counter and went flying everywhere. Almost two pounds of spaghetti scattered on the floor with Bud examining every strand. Miss KT did not contain her giggles, but DID pick up the spaghetti, and then started cooking the pasta salad for me.

I went back in the living room, ticked off, and sat down to eat some fruit snacks. The first bag I opened...the second one...well, went flying, scattering fruit snacks all over the living room, to the delight of the panther boys. New toys...oh boy!

On the plus side, Hubby helped me wash my hair and shave my legs today.

Tomorrow...tomorrow...I get my hand back tomorrow...

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
:hugs:

I hope I never have to lose my hand for even a day... I'd never make it... I don't know how you are typing!!!

Glad Miss KT helped, though - I can understand the giggling...

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I'm sorry. It is SO frustrating to not be able to do things you could just a few days ago.

I hope it doesn't last much longer and you quickly have use of it again!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
At least KT got a case of the giggles instead of fussing over picking up the spagetti.

Yay on getting the stitches out! At least you won't feel like you're pulling them out anymore.

easy child gets her stitches out today too........and her new cast. Double Yay! Well........we're hoping she gets that new cast anyway.

Hugs

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Well...

I suppose tossing the fruit snacks is better than tossing your cookies!

And dry pasta does not splatter - and is still perfectly edible....so I think that's not too bad.

And look on the bright side - as soon as you get your hand back, you can start making rude gestures at everyone who laughed at you!

:)