Spooked and worried

flutterby

Fly away!
About 20 minutes ago (2:30AM), I woke up - wide awake in bed. I had a dream that difficult child 2's mom called and said in a serious tone, "Thank you for answering." That was it. It was very vivid and my eyes bolted open.

I got up and checked my phone. Caller ID shows that difficult child 2 called at 10:45PM, but he didn't leave a message. I tried to call him back, just in case, but he didn't answer. I *hope* it's because he's sleeping.

It's going to be a long time til morning and I can call them.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Heather,
I hope it turns out to be nothing and that you were eventually able to get some sleep. Hugs.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Weird. I hope it's nothing, too.

I woke up with a start around the same time, but it was because difficult child 1 was sneaking around my room looking for something.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Heather

Sounds like perhaps you heard the call in your sleep........brain attempted to wake you to answer.

Hope it's nothing serious.

Let us know.

Hugs

flutterby

Fly away!
Apparently, difficult child 2 and I have some sort of mind meld going on.

When I got home from my doctor appointment, I called difficult child 2's mom and as soon as she answered, difficult child 2 beeped in. I had literally just walked in the door. We ended up talking for about an hour. It was good, though. I'll update on the General board when I get back from my therapist appointment.

I did call difficult child 2's mom this morning around 8am and asked if everything was ok and it was/is. It spooked me enough that I didn't go back to sleep. I'm glad it's not bad, though. :D

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Heather, must be something about this month (Halloween). Last night I dreamed I was having a conversation with Death and today easy child had to discuss Death in her writing class.