Spork shot down

Abbey

Spork Queen
I got my new spork shirt today. I spend a few minutes trying to take a picture, then uploaded to photobucket...it got shot down within minutes. Bummer. It's quite cute and not offensive unless you take it the wrong way. hmmm...

BIG spork, then simply the word 'me.' Ok, ok...I guess it could be offensive. I'll just wear it around town and have all the moms telling their kids to cover their eyes. RUN, RUN!!!

Abbey

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I would um, Spork U... tee-hee

That is like the woman that got into trouble for trying to get the license plate that read
I(heart)TOFU

Abbey

Spork Queen
I was pretty amazed how quickly it got censored. I was literally typing a very short email with the link to a friend and boom...it was gone.

Toto...why would she get in trouble for the license plate? That's about the most earthy one you could ask for. Wait a minute...was this in WI? They don't know what TOFU is.:tongue:

Abbey

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Hmmmmmm. I don't really get how that's offensive. Maybe I'm a bit dense? But I do have an unusual sense of humor.

I think it's cute and funny.

Andy

Those who take offense have their mind in the gutter - they do not see or appreciate the world of sporks.

The TOFU Abbey? Try dividing it in 1/2 - that is why that one got the no no.

My question is why are we subjected to so much garbage and then when something innocent and fun such as the spork shirt comes out, we get it grabbed away because it "could" be mistaken for something.