Spring Fever

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ok, who's got it??

*Hops up and down with arm in air* Oh! Oh! ME! I do! I do!

Happens every spring quarter. This quarter has been the worst one yet. Can't seem to get organized. Having issues concentrating, forcing myself to study. And of course just like a kid......I don't wannnnna go to school! :tongue:

I am making it thru each day by telling myself I only have 13 weeks to go. (counting the week break between spring/summer quarter)

But I've got Nichole nagging me about a garden.........and I wanna go out and garden....and work in the yard.......and walk my doggies..........

And got no time for none of it.:(

I can't possibly be the only one suffering from a serious case of spring fever. C'mon, fess up!

Ugh, at least when I'm done with the program I'll get to enjoy part of the summer.

Mom2oddson

I'll confess! I have a huge case of Spring Fever. I don't want to go to work today or any day. I want the summer off! I too want to work in my garden and walk my doggies. Or just have time to sit with a cup of coffee and watch the sun rise in the morning without having to cut it short to get ready for work.

Unfortunately, I'm so far in the hole on my leave that I won't have any time available until August. So, I'm stuck at work everyday wishing I was a kid again and could play all summer.