Squid Soap!!!!

susiestar

Roll With It
Has anyone seen Squid Soap in the handsoap aisle, or the area where they keep the little kid products like baby wipes and flushable wipes??

It is a handsoap pump with a red siliconeish squid hanging around the bottle.

The COOL thing is that when the person pushes down on the pump a red spot is on your hand. The spot disappears after 15-20 seconds of washing. But you HAVE to keep washing, otherwise you have the red spot.

I have a bottle in the kid's bath and one in the kitchen. Got them almost 2 months ago. And we have used them!! I refilled them each the other day and they still have ink!! Of course we did not keep the little cap on top of the ink - Who's house do you think this is?? Marthas???

Anyway, thought I would share.

Can't wait to see what you think Squid Soap is about!! :thanksgiving2:

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
If I had little ones still or even difficult child 2(all boy ya know so washing is not his friend) in the house I would look for that. Sounds interesting.

Beth

nvts

You know, I bought the squid soap and the stupid "squirt" thingy is straight instead of curved so the soap ended up all over the wall...

I threw it out!

Beth

:soapbox:

susiestar

Roll With It
Wow, beth, neither of ours are like that. Huh.

I got a freebie from Airborne, the supplement to keep you from getting flu and stuff, and they make the Squid Soap.

Susie

That reminds me of something from when I was in the first grade, maybe some of you experienced something similar (this was in the mid-60s)?

We had a lesson about the importance of brushing your teeth, and the teacher distributed these little dye pills. You were supposed to chew them up. The dye stained the plaque on your teeth, so the idea was to keep brushing until all the dye-stained spots were gone.

susiestar

Roll With It
They still do that. It is Crest. And the dye stuck to everything.

We had to do it in the bathroom at school one year. And only 1 male teacher/staff member in the whole 1-8 grade Catholic School!!!

Poor Guy.

I hated those dye things.

Susie