Star did you change you CLOCK???

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm UP..I'm UP.....so we spring FORWARD in the FALL

I thought it was fall back in the fall like falling into leaves, but without letting the dogs in the front yard because nothing is worse than raking a pile of leaves to jump into and discovering that the dog has beat you to it because it that is the case then I am going to spring out of that pile. I think we've all taken a leap into a pile of poo having difficult child's don't you? Why should we have to mess with our clocks I wonder. I mean I get the totally scientific thing about the world being a second off and all, but what does that have to do with leaves? They'd still fall and while we're talking about time isn't time only relative?

I got up, I saw the time, and I fell back in bed. I will make up for it in the Spring (overachiever that I am jamrobmic) and get up TWO hours early to make up for today. Except in the Spring there is nothing to spring into like leaves in the fall. You can't jump in a bunch of daffodills coming up out of the ground. And then again we would have that dog issue.

I'm just staying in bed. DF asked me about the time today and I growled like a difficult child - it worked he left.

I made chili or meat soup as my family calls it and now I'm looking for my cornbread pans. I am certain that difficult child doesn't have them trying to make playdoh ears of corn, but they aren't here. Maybe I gave them away? Well I have an extra hour to find them don't I?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Fall back spring forward... does it ever really make a differance? I was going to make meat soup today, until I looked at Not So husband... he said, yeah I like it OK, kind of like old people food though... BITE ME...

We call kabobs, meat sticks... because N has been a little carnivore since she could chew... just slap a slab of meat in front of the kid, she is happy and going to town!!!

Poo... lots of it around here... soon puppy poo. We have fish, kitty, people... even squirrel.. sometime moose and deer. We are poo friendly.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Moose poop = ROFL it just sounds funny -

Honey I went to the car and I stepped in moose poop. ROF - I have lost my mind.

Moose poop.

jamrobmic

We weren't laughing at you, Star, we were laughing with you. I was just so impressed that anyone, let alone the parent of a difficult child, could be so organized, could have their life so together, let alone have enough energy, to get a jump on the rest of the country and turn their clocks back a week ahead of time. Heck, here it is fall, and I haven't even done my spring cleaning...from 2001 :smile:

And speaking of poop (well, you guys were, anyway), my mom gave difficult child some snowman poop for Christmas one year. Try telling someone you stepped in that and see the looks they give you.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I really REALLY have had enough poop in my life. I think if my snowman ever pooped on my yard I'd hit the sucker with a 50hp snow thrower and dare him to put one little carrot nose back in my yard.

I have told God I am done with extra poop.

Oh you raise an encopretic kid.

Moose poop- still makes me laugh - Moooooose poop.

There is a way to shorten that. It's like a game.

Moose poop = moop.

Squirrel poop = squoop.

Bird poop = boop.

More specifically, eagle poop = eagloop.

Crow poop = croop.

Red headed woodpecker poop = red headed woop.

Rhinocerous poop = rhinoceroop.

It's fun to play.