Star- Just wondering how you and DF are doing?

Jody

Maybe I missed a post but I noticed I hadn't see you on in a while and last I heard DF was having some health issues. Just wanted to check in on you both.

Jody

DDD

Thanks for starting the thread, Jody. I've been wondering about Starbie, too. Hugs DDD

Tiapet

Old Hand
Her last post said she was taking a break from the board for a while because she has too much going on on the homefront. She really does. It's overwhelming her in many ways. Please do keep her in your prayers, thoughts, bead rattling. I'm pretty sure she will not be visiting the board at all for time to come.

I texted with her briefly on and off just to check on her. She is having a rough time still. Just wanted to let all of you know since you posted a thread seeking her out. :(

InsaneCdn

Thanks. Let her know, will ya, that her board friends have NOT forgotten her, and are still rallying around... we understand if she doesn't show "in person" here, but... she's still "here" as far as WE are concerned!

Calamity Jane

Please come back ASAP Star, we're just not the same without you. In the meantime, prayers and love for you and DF continue.

:Grouphug::Grouphug:

Hopeless

....Hopeful Now
Star just know I think of you often. You were always here for me in my dark days of difficult child world and fir that I am very thankful!!

Sending you prayers and hugs to get through all you have going on.

HaoZi

CD Hall of Fame
I've been wondering, too. Thanks for the update, Tia. I was thinking of texting her the other day to find out but life intruded and I forgot to actually do it. I wouldn't want to disturb her if she's really busy either.